Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Hair



This post has nothing to do with dresses. Its all about my hair. Its been over a year since I had it cut. I love my long hair, but last week I decided enough was enough, so this past weekend, I went to I-tonica, saw my girl Dana, and chopped the locks. Lost a good 6 inches too. And even though I had been thinking about this and was ready for a change I cried a little the next day when I woke up. Long hair is defintely a security blanket for me, and I admit, although this is totally lame, I feel sexier with longer hair. However, my hair was in bad shape and was looking rather scary not sexy. Now its so shiny and healthy and takes me half the time to do. And I guess its not really that short...meh, whatever, its only hair and it grows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment