Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bad Blogger

Wow, I totally suck at this..... I have been neglecting this blog all month and I totally blame the Fringe. For the past few weeks we have been rehearsing like mad, stressing out, annoying each other as we worked all the kinks outta the show. It even started to feel like this show wasn't going to work at all as we rehearsed the funny out of it. Its like hearing the same joke over and over until eventually you don't care. But then like magic, something incredible happens when you put the show on in front of an audience. They laugh. They remind you where the funny is and all the pain and frustration of rehearsal is gone. All that is left is to give good show.

Only 4 more shows left to go. So if you in the Whyte Ave area, and looking for a fun show, come down to the Black Dog(10425 Whyte Ave) and check out Waiting for Judd Nelson. Dont be a Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie and come see the show cuz its totally boss!


But back to the dresses I wear. When we were shopping at Value Village for costumes, I found this floral retro style dress for $11 and figured I would give it a try. Glad I did, cuz it is super cute, and its Liz Claiborne. I don't wear a lot of her clothes, but it is good quality and definitely originally sold for more than $11. Good deals, I love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment