Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THOR shirt

Ok. So this is still not a dress. But it may be the most awesome-est tee I have ever purchased.

Its a muthaf**kin Thor shirt people! And it kicks ass. And I didn't buy it cuz the movie is coming out next year (although I hope its gonna be good) I bought it cuz its totally Berzerk!!
You see this year, E-Ville Roller Derby will announce its newest house team.... The Berzerkhers!!! We're a little bit viking, a little bit metal and totally Berzerk! We were inspired by the real Berzerkers and will be going into our own killing trances this season to kick some serious ass. And on that note, the new season starts Saturday September 25
So until we get new team jerseys, this will be my favorite shirt. Expect to see it at most derby afterparties this season.




No comments:

Post a Comment